Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Image via Today










I LOVE The Today Show. The little chime at 7 am tells me my day has started, I make sure my TV is on the right channel before I hop in the shower so I can rewind the DVR and catch the beginning. I watch it every morning and it prepares me for my day. I must admit, when Katie left, I was apprehensive about Meredith, but she won me over quickly. She has a great rapport with Matt and is a big dog lover- girl after my own heart!

What I wanted to talk about today is Ann Curry. Sometimes I love her, sometimes she drives me nuts. Can she say "Good Morning" enough when they hand it over to her for the day's top stories? "Good Morning Matt, Good Morning Everyone, and in the news this Morning." Its a bit much at 7:04 am.

However, the girl can dress! Some days I think she is completely off, she is prone to wearing items with bizarre collars, but whens he gets it right!!! I am sure she has stylists at the Today Show, but really....that is a closet I could do some damage in.

The most recent item I am coveting is her hot pink coat, it is fabulous! I tried to find a picture of it, or at least who makes it, but to no avail. It has an amazing collar and great cut, with a perfect cinch at the waist. I would love to get my hands on that coat!


No comments:

Post a Comment