Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bachelorette Parties




The bachelorette party. I have to admit, I dread them. Now, don't get me wrong, if your idea of a bachelorette party is a fabulous dinner with a ton of wine and some good story telling, then I'm all in. Its the large group with those horrible veil hats, shirts that say "bride to be" and the penis straws....nope can't stand that. I have a bachelorette party this weekend, yes weekend. When did these parties move from a fun night out to an entire weekend, at a getaway destination? I mean, weddings are expensive enough when you are a bridesmaid, let alone these weekend extravaganza's!

The "weekend" begins Thursday and starts with the hope of a nice dinner and one drink out....I'm not so sure that will happen, but fingers crossed. The rest of the weekend is TBD, but 15 women, San Francisco and the dreaded penis straws. Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment