Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day

Hello! I have been MIA, I have been fighting the same flu for almost two weeks, ugh. I am also still working on figuring out the photo thing. There have been several things I wanted to post on, my fabulous new white VINCE jeans (couldn't find a photo), the sequin tunic I bought to go over the top and the newest thing I am looking for- the perfect pair of nude pumps. Alas, I haven't yet mastered finding photos on the web and transferring them here. I likely could read directions somewhere, but that would be too easy. I also am in dire need of new camera ( I could at least then take some of my own photos) and the iphone camera just doesn't quite cut it.

I digress....the original point of this post was Mother's Day! I am thrilled to be able to fly home to see my Mom, my grandma and my step-mom ( you have no idea how many cards I need to get). Being a mother is a challenging, amazing and sometimes thankless job. I am so lucky to have all of the wonderful women in my life who have supported, prodded, laughed, cried and grown with me. To all the Mom's and Grandma's- you are amazing and loved!
Happy Mother's Day
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment