Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To Call or Not to Call?













The age old question....to call or not to call? I have been dating G-man since the end of January. We both have crazy schedules but we have had 6 or 7 dates and right now we are in that weird limbo. We met online, so we haven't really made the move to talking on the phone. We exchanged emails for almost three months (the schedule thing) before we actually met in person, but we haven't made the move to calling just to say hi etc...or even texting for that matter. We exchange the cute Thank you texts, or looking forward to seeing you, but it doesn't go much beyond the day before/after.

So my question....we had an amazing date last Friday, we ordered take-out and curled up on the couch and talked for hours....then the crazy schedules hit again. Likely we won't be in the same place again for at least two weeks....do I call? Is it it too soon for the "just wanted to say hi" call? I will admit that I am terrible at talking on the phone, but as a dear friend said, momentum is very important early in a relationship. So I ask you, do I call?

No comments:

Post a Comment