Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Dinner

It has been windy, rainy, and cold here in San Francisco making Sunday a perfect night for a cozy warm meal. I am a firm believer in "date night." I started it many years ago when I was new to a big city and didn't know anyone, so I started making "date night" meals for myself. Its how I became interested in cooking and has evolved over the years.

I am always looking for new recipes and food blogs and I just found a new website cookstr and on it I found a great recipe for a Greek Chicken Casserole by Chef Terry Golson. It was easy to make and delicious! I served it with a fresh chopped salad of cucumber, cherry tomato, red onion, red pepper and feta. I am still trying to figure out the picture piece of this whole blog thing, so next time, definitely pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment